Sunday, March 20, 2011

Vitiligo -- A genetic and autoimmune disease

In the 1990's, I shared information on VSIG showing why vitiligo was more than just a benign, cosmetic disease, as conventional vitiligo experts believed. I shared research which led me to believe that vitilgo was truly an autoimmune disease and that vitiligo was genetic. I also shared information that led me to believe that vitiligo was a disease that was closely related to other more serious autoimmune and degenerative diseases.
I am happy to say, my postings on VSIG sparked a fury that fueled and funded a study that proved that vitiligo is an autoimmune disease and that vitiligo is genetic. Most importantly, this study proved that vitiligo is closely related to other far more serious autoimmune and degenerative diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment